Skip to main content


Showing posts from October, 2009

Dolly Parton

It is a proven fact, and I can say this because I have officialy done the research, that when you are the designated driver (ie no more than a few drinks and none after 10 p.m.) that it takes twice as long to get to 2 a.m., and 2 a.m. is MUCH later than usual.
Don't get me wrong, I had a blast dressed up as Dolly Parton. Blonde wig, tight jeans, high boots, significant clevage, got to budge in the karaoke line quite a few times....but there's something about sloppy, icky, drunk boys who think they're really hot getting all up on you that's different when you're not also sloppy drunk. Something, well, rather creepy. Something that makes me take a shower when I get home instead of clumsily falling into bed half clothed and waking up at 10 the next morning wondering what the hell that smell is then realizing it's me.
I am all about being the dd once in a while....(and as Dolly, I get to be DD :)), and I really did have a blast with my pregnant nun friend and …

Glad I'm not THAT guy...

So I'm surfing the interwebs (as my dear friend Jeremiah would say, and I kinda like his smooth yet scruffy style, and therefore am going to imitate, which they say is the highest form of flattery, when it's not plagiarism that is)and I come across a story about a gentleman who at one point was riding high as the founder of what is supposedly the largest Internet gaming company in the world. He now however, is not doing so hot, due to undisclosed reasons that I can only assume include multiple inappropriate rendezvous with a certain "young, beautiful and naive" intern who thought having a relationship with the big man on top would move her up the totem pole but lied and said he forced her to do it when confronted...but like I said the reasons were anyway, he's sold 75% of his stock and plans to sell the remaining 25% (hey, he can do math too!) in the near future.

Well, besides the likely mishaps that caused his demise, the poor schmuck probably o…

snow, seriously? I hate winter.

It has been 2 months and 3 days since I posted last. I suck at life.
But that's beside the point, because I'm posting now. And you know what is happening now, that sucks even more than's snowing. It is October 10 and it's flipping snowing.
I don't really remember ever seeing summer, let alone going through fall and now all of a sudden it's winter. I am seriously not ok with that.
I should have been a Mexican. So I could live in the carribean part of Mexico, where it's warm all the time, and where cold is 60ish degrees. There's hurricanes and sharks and shit, but it's warm.

In other's snowing. And it's seriously making me depressed.
That and it's 2:42 a.m. and I have this strange desire to clean out my closet. I pretty much feel like a lunatic at this point, but those 2 five hour energy shots I took are really working....quite well in fact....
I'm sure I'll be a little disgruteled in the "morning" w…