Skip to main content

out of the loop...

OK, so I'm obviously a little bit behind on the whole which-singer-did-something-crazy-on-tv-that-is-getting-them-shunned-by-everyone thing....even though I'm certain someone else has done worse.

So I come across an article about all of Adam Lambert's upcoming tv appearances being cancelled. So I do a little googling and see that Adam Lambert kissed a dude during his performance...and had some dude fake giving him a bj...among other questionable actions these were the two most talked about.

I'm here to say, what's the big flippity deal? Britney, Madonna & Christina made out on live tv, in a similar situation...and people thought it was the coolest dang thing since pre-wrapped sliced cheese...so right there there is absolutely NO grounds for the kiss to be any big deal. Besides, I saw the pictures, and I'm not completly convinced the keyboard player was in fact male.

As for the fake bj, have you ever watched ANY of Britney's performances? The entire thing is one huge orgy, I've seen her 69 some hot dude in leather as part of dance moves....I've seen her get gang raped by lots of hot dudes in leather, and seen what appears some hot dude in leather pretending to give her some "oral stimulation." Queue every other skanktastic pop artist's performance...they're all about sex.

I think the real issue at hand is the fact that it was two dudes. People are afraid of gay like it's the plague, or a wild bear who's babies were just killed and she hasn't eaten in 3 years and you just rubbed raw meat all over your body and you're standing 2 feet away from each other - - - and it's the most f*cking rediculous thing ever. Grow up. I can find you a million other things that can actually harm you to be afraid of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogging and other nonsense

I've always wanted to have the insightful insightfulness to write things that captivate my audience (which at this point is 2 followers - one of which I'm not sure really follows....wait no, 3, one of which I'm not sure really follows, and one of which doesn't have an account to prove they're following my occasional rants) but I just seem to lack the consistant ability to really enthral those few. It is especially high on the suck-o-meter when you have friends who can write and have brilliant ideas (and jobs that allow them to "work" whist blogging, facebooking, surfing the interwebs and otherwise not really work). (If I understood the whole * and numbering footnotes thing, Jeremiah, you would have a footnote here, but instead you get an akward parenthesis.) So to combat the ill feeling I have about my sucky blog, and sucky job, I decided to get drunk on a Monday night. Yes, 6 (maybe 7, I'm not really sure, I kinda lost count after 4..) Captain and Di

elves...gnomes....ghosts....

My bathroom curtains consist of a very light weight, white/almost see- thru , perpetually wrinkled (on purpose) chiffon curtain, behind two heavy linen brown side panels. I've recently noticed, that every time I go in to use the bathroom, that the left side of the chiffon curtain has somehow moved in front of the brown side curtain...a feat which perplexes me, as there is pretty much no way for it to move that far unless someone deliberately moves it. I've since concluded that one of three things must be moving the chiffon curtain in front of the linen curtain - elves, gnomes, or ghosts. Upon further observation, I've decided to rule out elves, as all the skilled elves I know are currently employed by Mr. Tom Kunkel at Kunkel Tire in Hartley, Iowa. And wile gnomes are quite crafty little beings, it's really not an appropriate time of year for them. They seem to enjoy hanging out in gardens and other green areas, and it's still technically a bit wintry out for t

Robbers & Dr. Pepper

This one time, a few years ago....or more like 10 or 12 years ago...my Aunt Krista (so she's not really my aunt per say, but since I really don't feel like spending the time explaining we'll just call her my aunt) sent my cousin Zac (once again, not really my cousin, and once again, I don't feel like spending the time explaining, we'll just call him my cousin) and I to the gas station for some Dr. Pepper. We took a wagon, because Krista had given us a $10 bill, and 10 or 12 years ago $10 could pretty much buy you a wagon full of Dr. Pepper and candy. Anyway, we walked the couple of blocks to the gas station, went in, and started browsing. We noticed some strange activity going on in the connected liquor store (see, in podunk Iowa, we have one building that often houses multiple businesses - in this case a gas station, liquor store and movie rental joint). We quickly realized the store was being robbed, and (probably somewhat over dramatically ) dove behind the